To Our Valued Clients and Guests,
We miss you all and are thrilled to announce that Governor Baker will allow us to reopen on May 25th! However, as I am sure you are aware it will not be business as usual. We have reviewed the draft state and local guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 presented on May 6 by the Governor’s office as a team and will follow them and any new guidelines to the letter. We will also be implementing a team approach to help expedite your service and create additional bandwidth.
Below are the guidelines that each employee has agreed to uphold and that we will be asking of you as well to keep all us safe:
- Upon arrival employees and guests will call the salon to let us know you have arrived. All will be greeted at the car and asked the following questions:
- Have you been sick in the last week?
- Have you had any exposure to someone who is ill?
- Have you traveled in the last 14 Days?
- If no, we will use an infrared thermometer to ensure no temperature. We will then provide hand sanitizer, gloves, and a disposable mask if you do not have one or if you are having a color service and do not want to get color on your own mask. All employees and guests will be required to wear a mask covering both mouth and nose at all times while in the salon.
- We will let you know when your service provider is ready for you. The waiting area has been dismantled so only those receiving services will be able to come inside. We will not be performing services on anyone under 12 or requiring parent supervision until further notice.
- We are not permitted to offer refreshments at this time but will resume when permitted.
- In order to maintain the required social distance of 6 feet, we will be operating split shifts and limiting the number of personnel at any given time for everyone’s safety.
- Any item touching a client before or after service will be thoroughly disinfected with EPA and CDC approved solutions. We have developed a thorough protocol for all employees to follow to ensure your and our safety.
- We will only be operating one sink and allowing one person in the back room to mix color at a time so your patience is appreciated.
- In the first stage of opening, we will only be able to provide hair cuts, color services and hair integration (extensions, hairpieces, etc.) Facials, eyelashes, facial waxing, Nails, Tanning are not permitted until future stages.
I know it will not be the same but at least we will be able to get back to our mission of helping our clients look and feel their very best!
We will also be offering 20% off all retail products on your first visit back! So please plan ahead to stock up. We appreciate your support and know that together we can do this safely. Please email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.